evolution evolution

Alex is Teh Frame X Frame Maztor

heehee. its slaxor. great job. im constantly impressed with your frame by frame skillz (which i have none of :P)
And now for the review:
Graphics: Good. non jumpy, well drawn, over all, great.

Sound: Mostly ripped from HL, but no biggie. you timed the sounds very well.

Interactivity: Low score, but its because it was a movie, not a game. I liked the analysis. the "Xray" thing for the guy was very cool.

Style: Frame By Frame is a hard art (especially on a computer, for me at least) well done, even with stick figgures, they looked full of life.

Violence: Even though newgrounds glorifies it, imi not a big fan of it, but the stuff you used was well placed. i wish i knew how to make animated "gibs" like you do. looks like i need to go through cell by cell and see how you do it ;)

Humor: As always, a lesson. hee hee. i always enjoy a surprise ending.

Overall: Wish it was a little longer, but hey, its frame by frame, and im not the animatior.

keep up the good work

Tardz Wazzup Tardz Wazzup

corperate shit

yeah, it is a good movie. nothing like a big budget corperation to post their movie up to beat the shit out of us amatures. way to go guys!
you have your own website, keep this there

X-BOX X-BOX

lol!

VERY nice work!
although I dont like the anime style (thats me) it was great artwork. for the guys moving mouth, use more than a couple frames. you could tell it looped.
i laughed when Bill gates looked extremely asian.
lacked a little plot, and seemed to be missing an ending.
over all, it was great! many you ust beat the shit out of half the movies on the portal. keep it up.

Echogenesis Echogenesis

this is WAY better then Rubeyes kids

Seriously. Hope you guys get the monthly prize. Great job.

Nintendo RPG 2 (demo) Nintendo RPG 2 (demo)

TIPS!!!!

OK great start.
TIPS:
*on the buttons to move places, dont have them move
*On "advance text" buttons, have them in the same place, and bigger if you can. its hard to click them
*I know is would be a big pain in the ass, but see if you can increase the size of everthing
*add a few sounds from the games
*have a better battle system maybee like....hit spacebar to attack and enter to defend or something like that. please dont make another clicking game
*have the characters do a few things while they talk.

Plan B from Outer Space Plan B from Outer Space

nice intro

I liked the intro. it got me all pumped about the game, which was ok. i would have liked a little shrapnel animation when you click. instead of selecting a frame to go to, make it play to the next frame then stop in the movie clip.
keep on animating