Echogenesis Echogenesis

this is WAY better then Rubeyes kids

Seriously. Hope you guys get the monthly prize. Great job.

Nintendo RPG 2 (demo) Nintendo RPG 2 (demo)

TIPS!!!!

OK great start.
TIPS:
*on the buttons to move places, dont have them move
*On "advance text" buttons, have them in the same place, and bigger if you can. its hard to click them
*I know is would be a big pain in the ass, but see if you can increase the size of everthing
*add a few sounds from the games
*have a better battle system maybee like....hit spacebar to attack and enter to defend or something like that. please dont make another clicking game
*have the characters do a few things while they talk.

Plan B from Outer Space Plan B from Outer Space

nice intro

I liked the intro. it got me all pumped about the game, which was ok. i would have liked a little shrapnel animation when you click. instead of selecting a frame to go to, make it play to the next frame then stop in the movie clip.
keep on animating

Fart On Riggers Fart On Riggers

craptastic

good for mouse practice, otherwise it blew. try to keep your first movies off the portal

Pokemon Shooting Gallery Pokemon Shooting Gallery

ok....

it was ok. Thats about all tho. It has been done, way over done. good practice for upcoming works with shooters. bla bla bla, pokemon is becomming a bit over done in my opinion. ok review time

I could have gone for a better sound for shooting, maybee a couple of sounds for a gun or something
death animations sucked. a simple one frame death
lastly, its was OK, nothing spectacular tho.
1.7/5

Shit on the PPG Shit on the PPG

awwww. you gonna cry???

damn people. grow a fucking backbone. ITS A FLASH GAME. damn. if your just going to flame the guy for making a high ranking cartoon...get a life. and read what the artist has to say about the movie first.

nice effort. pretty good for just a side project.

KillaKane responds:

Thanks, I couldn't have said it better myself.... :)